100% fully sterilization with pre-vacuum technology and excellent drying performance.
Simple, Practical and Reliable
The NewClave Autohouse Type-B (1V) delivers the most advanced utility for the class-B autoclave. It is designed as simple, practical and reliable for your perfect sterilization.
- One-click-ease to enable 4 pre-programmed sterilization cycles from the user-friendly control panel
- 100% fully sterilization and drying performance with pre-vacuum technology for wrapped and unwrapped instruments
- Speedy 4 minutes sterilization cycle available for urgent usage
- Extra sanitation assurance by two separated tanks – one for clean water and one for used
- Hassle-free auto water drainage design
- 7 safety mechanisms for utmost operation safety
- High quality stainless steel chamber for longer reliability
Why Class B Autoclave?
In 2004, the European Standard EN 13060 re-specified the requirements for small steam sterilizers used in medical and dental practices. Among all types of sterilizers, the Class-B sterilization is regulated and categorized with the strictest standard. The Class-B autoclave incorporates pre-vacuum technology with an inbuilt vacuum pump for air removal. It can sterilize wrapped or unwrapped, solid, hollow, and porous instruments. Hence, it provides faster and more effective steam penetration and better sterilization performance.
Why NewClave Autohouse Type-B (1V)?
100% fully sterilization with pre-vacuum technology and excellent drying performance
The NewClave Autohouse Type-B fulfills the rigorous EN 13060 Class-B requirements and the EN 867-5 testing standard. By using the fractionated pre-vacuum technology, the sterilizer removes air completely, and then the pressurized steam serves as an effective agent to ensure uncompromising sterilization. Meanwhile, the post-vacuum provides excellent drying results, meeting the strictest Class-B standard - residual moisture does not exceed 0.2% for instruments or 1.0% for textiles.
One-click-ease to enable 4 pre-programmed sterilization cycles from user-friendly control panel
The APOZA NewClave Autohouse Type-B (1V) features an intuitive control panel with 4 pre-programmed cycles to meet all your sterilization needs. The panel also offers quick and easy time, temperature and safety monitoring.
Speedy 4 minutes sterilization cycle available
The speedy program is designated for any urgent situation when you need instruments immediately. When enabling program 1, it only sterilizes for 4 minutes at 134℃, and then enters the drying procedure for 15 minute. The total process can be finished within 20 minutes.
Extra sanitation assurance by two separated water tanks
The NewClave Autohouse Type-B (1V) operates a single-use water system whereas most autoclaves use recycling water in a way which the dirty water largely undermines the sterilization performance. With two water tanks design, clean and used water is contained in different tanks respectively, and reliable sterilization is operated without any concern.
Hassle-free auto water drainage design
The auto water drainage design conveniently avoids over-filling and saves your time for draining operation. All you have to do is to fill in water routinely.
7 safety mechanisms for utmost operation safety
The NewClave Autohouse Type-B (1V) is designed with the world’s most comprehensive safety assurance by 7 mechanisms, delivering safe and reliable operation.
- AD7 Mini Autoclave
- NewClave Autohouse AD7 Prima 17L/22L
- Ozone DTA J500 Plus
- Ozone DTA J500
- Ozone DTA
- Prophy-APII Air Polisher
- GP EASY II Wireless Obturator
- BT Cool Easy Bleaching Unit
- BT Cool Plus Bleaching Unit
- Top 5W LED Curing Light (Built-in type)
- Top Light Turbo LED Curing Light
- Supra 1000 LED Curing Light
- E-Morlit LED Curing Light
- D-2000 LED Curing Light
- LED 10W Curing Light